Oct 28, 2010

Playing with Colors 24



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

It was a combined effort for Jean and I to challenge ourselves with these colors. We wanted to come up with some Fall colors -Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and More Mustard. I used Embrace Life for my main image and the Holiday Best sentiment.What do you think? Did I pull it off ?
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and INky Paws) and see how she played with these colors. I think you will really like it. Check out her Blog Candy offer.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Holiday Best, Embrace Life
Paper: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink:  early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  satin Early Espresso ribbon, pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Nestie, square lattice EF, gel pen, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, CE

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day!
Chat

3 comments:

Marisa said...

LOVE what you've created here, Chat!! Darn it all, I sold that set this summer LOL! Love the colours and all the yummy details!

jean said...

Gorgeous card, and colors are fabulous together

Shari Winterstein said...

You pulled it off BIG TIME! This is a stunning card. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...