Sep 30, 2010

Stampin' Up Just Believe

Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Thursday !!!

I did not think I am going to be able to pull these colors together but I think it did turn out well. The colors this week-Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White for my Neutral.  I used Marisa's beautiful card ( Rosemary's Reflections) for my layout inspiration.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) abd see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Just Believe
Paper:  Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Patterns DSP
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Craft
Accessories: Daffodil Delight grosgrain ribbon, eyelets
Tools:  Crop-a-dile, deminsionals, Nestie

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Did you ever pull it off! Outstandind...so very striking!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

These colors work beautifully together. I even begin to like yellow!
Love your card.
TFS
Caro

jean said...

Beautiful use of today's colors
love the bow and great layout

http://www.erikorganic.com/dining-room/dining-room-table.shtml said...

You did a great job in combining colors! They look good together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...