Jun 30, 2009

Birthday Dazzle


Sneak Peak
Hello Peeps!!!
This is another sneak peak of the new set using the new colors. I thought these two colors are perfect-What do you think ? I like to experiment with colors, don't you?
If you have not seen the new colors, I posted it on my blog a few days back. I stamped the background repeatedly and use the ticket punch for the corners. The little flowers are just stamped and I added brads in the center.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle
Paper: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, White Craft
Accessories: brads, polka dot Soft Suede
Tools: circle punches, ticket punch, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Stampin' Day!!!
Chat

3 comments:

Ronni said...

Very nice!

Desire Fourie said...

This is so elegant. Love the unusual colour combo and great design. Hugs from Desire

Norine said...

love the color combo and design
Hugs
Norine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...