Jun 24, 2009

Stampin' Up 3-d


Class Project #3
It was fun using the binder clip to hold photo. I used the butterfly image from the Great Friend .
RECIPE:
Stamps: Great Friend. One of a Kind
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: brdas, chocolate chip ribbon
Tools: deimensionals
Class Project #4
My friend Jean taught this class to the girls and I must say it was another fun project. This is my own version of the card since I did not get to make it in class. Rose, one of the girls in the class gave us a good tip. She did not glue the sides, instead she wrapped the ribbon around the pot and it held the card together. I did just that on this card. Thanks ladies !!!
RECIPE:
Stamps: Darling Dots, Curvy verses
Paper: Barely Banana, Pink Pirouette, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: grosgrain bashful blue ribbon, dew drops
Tools: embosslits, leaf die cut, dimensionals, Big Shot machine
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Connie M. said...

These are all so fun, Chat! I am sure everyone LOVED them!

Elaine said...

Gosh these are so cute!! Your projects always make me want to order more stuff!! lol ...just what I don't need...but you are a great inspiration...so thank you!! :)

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great projects. I especially love the photo clip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...