Jun 19, 2009

What's Missing?

For my Customers
In anticipation to the soon to be released 2009-2010 Stampin' UP Idea Book and Catalog, I get myself ready for some goodies that I give to customers along with the catalog. Here are a few ideas that will help us to get our customers excited about the new book ( me! I have been excited eversince I got my book).

The shipping labels will go in the back of the book. It has all the important information that my customers need to get hold of me. I stamped the Razzle dazzle flower to go with the book's design.

I copied this wish list from Stampin' UP resources and I enclosed it with the new book. I put two pages, put a round tab using the IN Colors and attach a magnet in the back where hopefully it will hang nicely in the fridge or a magnetic board where hopefully it will always be visible.


I made this IN Colors Tag using the large tag punch to punch the new colors, and with their computer generated names. I also used the flower from the Razzle Dazzle and used the stamp pads to show the stamped colors. On the ring, I put all the ribbons, again showing off the In Colors.
These catalog tab indexes (total of 8) will go nicely with the new catalog . I also used the In Colors for this and I just added two colors that will go nicely with the rest.


Last but not the least, I put my labels on the pen. It is really a cheap way to advertise your business, plus our customers will need a pen to fill out their Wish List.

So, What's Missing ?

The new Stampin' UP catalog , of course.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a wonderful weekend !!!!

Chat

9 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW This is AWESOME!

denise;) said...

I agree- WOW! You're a great demo to your customers to put together this kit!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is awesome Chat!!! You are so good to your customers!! Love those in colors!! Can't wait to get my hands on some!!

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Oh you smart woman! Bravo, absolutely
wonderful ideas.
Jennifer R, calgary

emily said...

what great ideas! You are ambitious!

Nancy Riley said...

I hope none of my customers see this! You're makin' me look bad! LOL! Seriously, what a great idea you've got here, Chat!

Priscilla said...

What a great idea. I have a question, How are you attaching the index tabs to the catalog?

Debbie Reeder said...

What a wonderful idea and resource for your customers! I've thrown around a couple ideas of how I could get the colors in their hands, one is sending a card using the new colors with their catalog, but would not get all six (6) colors in one card. I hope you don't mind me using some of your ideas! Thanks so much for sharing with the rest of us...it really helps!!

Debbie Reeder said...

What a wonderful idea and resource for your customers! I've thrown around a couple ideas of how I could get the colors in their hands, one is sending a card using the new colors with their catalog, but would not get all six (6) colors in one card. I hope you don't mind me using some of your ideas! Thanks so much for sharing with the rest of us...it really helps!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...