Oct 8, 2024

Stampin' Up Layering Leaves


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I am sharing a card for Splitcoast CC1021 color challenge-
Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock and Pool Party and for dessert-
Anything Goes. I chose a fall card for this challenge.
I started with and embossed background and the strip of
Lost lagoon c/s was also embossed. I then glued it to
Basic White card base.


I used a designer paper for my main panel and die cut
square dies. I stamped the image in Pretty Peacock then
colored it with Pool Party blends. The other leaf was stamped
and punched using the Bough punch.


The sentiment is a die cut using Pretty Peacock c/s.
I embellished with the ruffle Pool Party ribbon, designer
brad and candy dots.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
 

Product List
Bough Punch
[157711]
$24.00

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...