Oct 22, 2024

Stampin' Up Crafting with You

Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I am playing today's Splitcoast' Colors CC1023-
Poppy Parade, Night of Navy and Wild Wheat.
For dessert using designer paper and I chose the beautiful 
Countryside Inn. I glued the DSP on Night 
of Navy c/s then glued it to Basic White card base.


I stamped the main image in Night of Navy ink, die cut
then I stamped the sentiment. I mounted it with dimensionals.
The basket and flowers were stamped in Night of
Navy, Wild Wheat and Poppy Parade.


I embellished with Night of Navy corduroy ribbon,
flower button and linen thread. I also added rhinestones 
for the flowers. I die cut the hearts then glued them.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat



Product List
Night Of Navy 3/8" (1 Cm) Corduroy Ribbon
Night Of Navy 3/8" (1 Cm) Corduroy Ribbon
[145597]
$8.00

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...