Oct 24, 2024

From This to This- A Second Look at ATC


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I am sharing an ATC turned into card I made for my
class swap. I used the Pick of the Patch stamp set to make it.
For the ATC, I stamped the leaves on the side, then stamped
the pumpkins in 3 colors as shown. I die cut after. I stamped the sentiment
in Pecan Pie ink and added the strip of designer paper.


For my card, I started with an embossed background then added a 
strip of designer paper on the side. I wrap the ribbon
around the c/s then added the bow, glued the c/s on Very Vanilla card base.


I framed the ATC using Pecan Pie c/s then mounted
it with dimensionals. I embellished with crystal drops.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...