Apr 13, 2015

Simply Simple




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I wanted to share a card that I did for my class using A Happy Thing stamp set. I wish I could have post it sooner before the Sale-a-bration ended. I used DSP for my image which is so perfect if you do not want to do coloring. I also used a simple chevron border punch.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  A Happy Thin, Simply Wonderful
Paper:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Brights DSP
Ink:  Memento Black, Blendabilities, Old Olive
Accessories:  baker's twine, button
Tools:  circle punch, piercing tool, essentials paper piercing, chevron border punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Very very beautiful...
Best regards Ruth

Lisa Young said...

ADORABLE card design!!!

Judy May said...

Lovely and fresh and the DSP looks fab on the lemon!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the pattern you used for the lemon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...