Apr 16, 2015

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Thursday !!!
 
I think that you will agree with me when I say these colors belong together-Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush. I am using these colors for the paper Players challenge PP240.
I stamped the image 2 times - one in Coastal Cabana first then in Strawberry Slush ink. I did
oval framing and perfect polka dots for my background.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Tea Party
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush
Accessories:  baker's twine, vintage faceted button, pleated ribbon
Tools:  oval framelits, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

barb hendrickson said...

What a beautiful card!
I just love your work. Thanks for sharing so faithfully!

Lisa Young said...

This is LOVELY!!! Beautiful design and color combo!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a very pretty card Chat - I love the ribbon trim, border and bakers twine bow - these little details really make your card and there's always time for tea in my book! Thanks for joining in with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Debbie Mageed said...

I really love your card with a wonderful choice of stamps to make the colors pop! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

laurie said...

I love the polka dots! Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...