Apr 6, 2015

Simply Simple




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Monday !!!
 
This set is great for masculine cards, so I made sure it's on my list of stamps to get. I created a background using the Work of Art stamp set, stamping it off and stamping it 3 times to create a softer background. I stamped the image and colored with blendabilities.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Moon Lake, Hey You, Work of Art
Paper:  Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar,
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Irresistibly Yours DSP
Accessories: Baked Brown thick baker's twine
Tools:  sponge, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Lisa Young said...

Lovely!!! Beautiful coloring of the stamp, and I love the color combo!!

Conniecrafter said...

terrific!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...