May 16, 2013

Stampin' Up Mosaic Madness




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I finally got the chance to put this stamp together and I love everything about it. For today's colors- Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, So Saffron and for my Neutral Whisper White. I stamped the border on the Tempting Turquoise c/s. stamped the images and punched them with the Mosaic punch. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had created.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, So Saffron
Accessories: organdy ribbon, button, mini brads
Tools:  Big Shot, Modern Mosaic EF, Mosaic punch, square lattice EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Renee said...

I love this card! I think I say that every time I visit! haha!
These colors are so pretty and bright!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous and the cheerful colours and design makes up for it being a little late.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Pam said...

I haven't even inked up my own set yet!! To be honest, this is the FIRST card I've seen using this set that I LOVE (yet alone like)!! Wow, you've really given me some inspiration. Just a little of this set seems to go a long way....but I may be eating my words!! Anyway, I truly LOVE your card!! Great color choices, textures, dimensions and just the right of embellishments!!
FANTASTIC!!!

Joan V said...

Chat, hi. I just found your blog via Pinterest. I love your creativity. What a beautiful birthday card. Can't wait to see what is new in the SU catalog. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading your posts. Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...