May 15, 2013

Curly Cute Birthday



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I have not been able to post the last couple of days- been busy working. I just want to share this card that I made for our class- a very simple masculine card. I used DSP scraps to make the gifts and use the twine to put it together. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Curly Cute, Array of Rounds
Paper:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: brads, Baker's twine
Tools:  Big Shot, Chevron EF, scallop circle punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Gabby said...

LOVE this card! Good-looking emb bkgrd and love the dp presents tied w/twine. COOL card! :)

Gabby said...

Forgot to mention that I liked the sentiment. Nice style--curly. :)

Renee said...

What a great idea for a birthday card! I would have never thought of doing this!

Pam said...

What a great HAPPY card!! Sure brought a smile to my face as I'm sure ii will for the person it's going to!! SUPER job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...