May 10, 2013

Stampin' Up Ciao



Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Friday !!!

I have been wanting to do a faux quilt and finally got a chance to do it. I did this at my class just using squares and it is really very simple design.  I hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Ciao, Baby
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Tea for two DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  satin ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF, circle punch, curly punch, scallop circl epunch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful. Love the quilt design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love the quilted look!

Heike Hülle-Bolze said...

The Card is beautyfull!
The idea is great!
Excuse my bad English.

Have a great Day!

Heike

Pam said...

This quilt card really rocks!!! Love it...great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...