Sep 11, 2012

MDS Tuesday




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I woke up early today with a cup of coffee in one hand to start my long busy day.
I did these birthday cards on MDS with no stamping involved. I used Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit in the background and the In Color DSP's.  I did add some dimension by printing the flowers and cutting them.  Hope you like them.

RECIPE:
Stamps: MDS Blooms
Paper: Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, In Color DSP's, Basic Gray
Ink: n/a
Accessories: tafetta ribbon, pearls
Tools: scallop edge punch, dimensionals, piercing tool and mat

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chat this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful cards, and the all your flowers are lovely

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...