Sep 22, 2012

Consider It Cased 121




Hello Peeps!!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Enjoying another glorious day off with a cup of coffee in one hand. My first stop- in my stamp room to play today's Consider It Cased. I saw this beautiful birthday card from Sandi's blog ( Stampin with Sandy) and I was inspired by it. I love how she added the edgelit on her design.  I changed my card, since I did not include the cake cover and I changed the colors. Hope you like it. I did not have enough room for the side border, so I omitted it.
Thank you Sandi for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  A Cherry on Top
Paper:  Real Red, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Real Red, Island Indiso, Pool Party
Accessories: brads, polka dot ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Finishing Touches edgelits, Adorning Accents EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Such a fun and adorable card, such neat layering!

Gail S. said...

Ohhhh I love how you added the border "lace" on the cake stand. So pretty and bright. Love all of your cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...