Sep 29, 2012

Consider It Cased 122




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Today's cased came from Shan's blog ( Shan's Design Studio). I love the way she did her card using the Holiday Frame EF, and the way she used anothe EF behind- juust gorgeous!!! I did changed my card a bit and really did not have much room to add another embossed background but made it up with mmy ornament- adding the Silver Sparkle dazzling details. Hope you like it.
Thank you Shann for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps: ornamnet Keepsake, Contempo
Paper:  Whisper White, Gumball Green
Ink:  Gumball Green
Accessories: satin ribbon, Dazzling Details, pearl
Tools:  Big Shot, Holiday Frame EF, Holiday ornaments framelits die

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just Gorgeous, such lovely framing with the embossing and the ornament is so pretty!

Shans Design Studio said...

Hi! Love your take on my card. Thanks not only for the CASE but for linking up too. I always feel so honored when someone takes the time to CASE me. Love your site and have added you to my RSS. :)

Bette S said...

Love you card! I can see using it to make multiple cards for Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...