Jul 10, 2012

MDS Tuesday




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I really think that this MDS Sunflower is beautiful.  I just printed it using the Summer Starfruit ink. added the Vintage faceted button in the center and mounted it in Basic Gray paper.  I used the Framed Tulips EF background and added 2 strips of ribbon. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: MDS Sunflower
Paper: Summer Starfruit, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: n/a
Accessories:  striped Basic Gray ribbon, stitched satin ribbon, vintage faceted button, twine
Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Perfection!!!!

Lola G. said...

I've been on the fence about that new satin ribbon, but I absolutely love the way it looks layered with the stripes! You always manage to inspire – thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creations!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely flower, like the button center, great color

Sally Eidson said...

So pretty! I wondered if you always did the "words" with you MDS. So very neat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...