Jul 3, 2012

MDS Tuesday



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

Here is a fun page that I think you will love using MDS. I started with the Grid Basic Gray background with 60% opacity. I used DSP and cardstocks for the circles ( Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red and Peach parfait DSP) and just did a some embellishments on the circles. I also did a black and white page to compliment my background.
Hope you like it.

Ready to do your own scrapbook page? Now is the time to try MY Digital Studio- It's FUN and it's easy. This page was done in 20 minutes or less. CLICK HERE to try My Digital Studio Express for FREE with a 30-day trial.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Like how you have a black in white version too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...