Jul 19, 2012

Curly Cute



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Here is another card swap that features the new stamp set- Everything Eleanor. I stamped the swirls in Basic Gray, stamped the flower and colored it. I added the scallop circle for framing. I did a bit of piercing on my border and stamped the sentiment.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Curly Cute, Everyhting Eleanor
Paper: Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Gray, Basic Black, markers
Accessories: rhinestones
Tools:  scallop circle punch, circle punch, piercing tool and mat, corner rounder, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, pink and grey are such a lovely combo!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card. I've been eyeing this set & you have pushed me right to the edge with this one. Love the colors & the elegant simplicity of your card.

Thanks for sharing,
Karen

Kerri T. said...

Chat, I love what you have done with this stamp set. It is one of my new favorites. I love your color combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...