May 14, 2012

Simply Simple 103



 Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

Yeasterday was a beautiful day with lots of wonderful wishes from all my  family and friends that called, text-ed , e-mailed and FB. I think that about covered it. Below are the flowers and goodies that I got from my boys. SO, SO SWEET !!!

Today's post is really sweet and simple- using the Great Friend stamp set that I have not used in a while. It is retired but I still enjoy using it and why not It is Stampin' UP afterall. I had quite a bit of retired stamps this year, some that I will probably keep.
I embossed the Marina Mist paper first then punch it with the 1-3/4" circle punch. I then stamped my image and punched it with the same circle punch and glued it in the middle. I added the striped ribbon and White/Brwon twine for my embellishments. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had made for her Simply Simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Great Friend
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  striped ribbon, brad, twine
Tools:  Circle punch, Big Shot, square lattice EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I love it, neat design, and I love how you tied the ribbon with the twine!!

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely card design and colors!!! Looks like you had a fantastic Mother's Day, my friend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...