May 20, 2012

Just For You Note Cards and a Sneak Peek




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I thought I'd show you today two of the new In Colors- from the new catty. I used the Just Believe stamp set to make the 3 x 3 Note Cards. I also opened up the package of the Comfort Cafe DSP. WOW- it's absolutely beautiful!!! You will just love the ribbons in the new In Colors !!!!
I also made a cute holder for my note cards. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Just Believe
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Comfort cafe DSP
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Gumball Green
Accessories: pearls, 3/8 " stitched satin ribbon
Tools:  itty Bitty Shapes punch, Simply Scored, large oval punch, glue dot, sticky strip

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

15 comments:

Adena said...

Hi from the UK
I love following your blog as there is so much Inspiration. These cards are beautiful.

Patti said...

What a lovely gift this would make. Your cards are so pretty; that's quite a great combination of those two colors.

LeAnne said...

Love this color comb!

Pinky Roth said...

Chat, I love this little set that your designed...the new incolors are so cool as well.

Pinky Roth said...

What a cool little set!

Pinky Roth said...

Love this little set!!!

Papyrus Charm said...

MUST HAVE these new colors!! Love this combinations! Gorgeous!

Papyrus Charm said...

MUST HAVE these new colors!! Love this color combination. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love these colors together. Can't wait to try this combo. Thanks for the gorgeous card.

Anonymous said...

I also love the colors and your card designs, of course!!!

Theresa said...

Just lovely. Would you mind sharing the dimensions for the little holder for the cards?

Anonymous said...

These colors are awesome together. Love the DSP! Such happy colors!Your cards are so classy!!! LOVE THEM!!! Tricia

Jeannie said...

Beautiful! Love the box and the little cards! I'd love dimensions for the holder as well! TFS! Lovely as usual!

Conniecrafter said...

very sweet, pretty stamping and love the strip of paper!

Karen said...

Would love to know how you made the holder if you remember and can share. I make cards each year for teachers and would like to substitute the holder for the tote I usually make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...