May 16, 2012

Stampin' Up Mixed Bunch



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Today I am taking it easy- just working a bit in my stamp room and cleaning some mess that I had made last week and the week before and the week before....
I pulled out the Mixed Bunch set and the Occasions Alphabet for the sentiment. I have this small space left , so the sentiment fits perfectly. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Occasiona Alphabet
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  scallop edge punch, circle punch, Bloosom punch, Blossom Petal Builder, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card design and the blossom punch!!! Your cards are so beautiful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...