Jan 19, 2012

You're Just my Type



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

It has been a very busy day yesterday - doing make and take and swaps on the side.
Jean and I are enjoying what San Antonio has to offer- good food, beautiful scenery
and almost a perfect weather. We did have issues with direction a couple of times but
we did find our way.
Today's design is supposedly one of my convention swaps minus the ribbon, but I just did not get to make it ahead of time :(. Anyway, I thought I'd share it with you.
This is becoming a favorite stamp set with some really neat ideas.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Your're My Type
Paper:  Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon. brad
Tools:  Itty Bitty Shape punch, Sizzlit fashionable hearts, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

fun card, like the sentiment with the image, cute heart with flower

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...