Jan 15, 2012

Apothecary Art



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

We celebrated my oldest and my yopungest sons' bithdays yesterday and we had a great time. I sort of wonder where does the time go?  I remembered chasing them around the house, taking them to school, and teaching them their first ABC's and now they are so, so grown up. It was a family thing yesterday and another one of those memories that you capture in your heart...forever!!!
Anyway, today's post a card that I did using the Apothecary Art. It goes with the Faramlits Label Collections.  I stamped the image first, then I used the Framelits die. I added the pleated ribbon and the button with twine on it.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Apothecary Art
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Enchantment DSP
Ink:  Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  pleated Riding Hood Ribbon, button, twine
Tools: piercing tool and mat, dimensionals, 1" circle punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Jennie said...

THat card is stunning!! I absolutely love it.

jean said...

Gorgeous card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Sounds like a perfect day you had :)
Love how you used the die and that pleating is perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...