Jan 11, 2012

Stampin' Up Mixed Bunch



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I am a bit late posting today-trying to keep up with some swaps that I am working on.  I designed this card using the lace border punch. I used the Pattern DSP to coordinate with the stamp image. I am really enjoying using the blossom punch that coordinates with this stamp set. I added  the ribbon panel and the new pleated ribbon. This twitterpated designer button is so cute I can't resist adding it to my card.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, White Craft
Accessories: grosgrain riobbon, pleated ribbon, designer button
Tools: lace border punch, blossom punch, circle punch, latrge oval punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful days tampin'
Chat

3 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

this is great ! lovely card !
greetings, martina
x

Susan S said...

This is such a pretty card :)

SharingwhatIlove said...

I love your blog!! It's on the top of my fav's.. this card is so beautiful Chat!! OMGosh... I really like the music on your blog... is that a radio station?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...