Jan 12, 2011

Stampin' Up Have a Seat



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Every now and then, I try to step out of my comfort zone and create something that I struggle with- distressing.  The vintage look is another thing. The background was from MDS that I distressed to tone down the color. I also did some distressing on the ribbon.  I added the flower (using the 5 petal flower punch) which I distressed and sprayed a touch of glitter. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Have a Seat, Occasional Quotes
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, jumbo brad, glitter
Tools:  Big Shot, square lattice EF, 5-petal punch, tag punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Allison said...

I don't believe you struggle at all with distressing! Looks amazing! I love that image and sentiment together - it says so much!

Julie Leblanc said...

I love it!

jjcreations said...

Gorgeous card....I love the flower and all the distressing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...