Jan 3, 2011

Stampin' Up Happy Together



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I love this Framed Tulips EF from Stampin' UP. Of course, I say that with all their EF's . This one is a present favorite of mine. I created this Simply Simple card just using the Framed Tulips as my background and it just makes an elegant addition to this card.  I added just a bit of twist to my polka dot ribbon by using two colors to match my flowers. What do you think?
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she has created.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Happy Together, Itty Bitty Buds
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, black pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful card and love how you used two different colors of ribbon to "tie" in the colors! Very creative!

jean said...

LOve your two ribbon combo
great card

Brandi said...

Beautiful! The two ribbon colors look so cute. Smiles ~ Brandi

Magical Memory Keeper said...

Does it say how you did the butterfly? Do you have instructions for your cards or just the recipe?! I love the look of this card! Great job!

Linda Scott said...

Very pretty card! I love the two colors of ribbon. Gotta try that!

Linda Scott said...

Love the new folder! I like the two colors of ribbon. Very clever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...