Jan 19, 2011

Stampin' Up Sweet Stems



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Another late day of posting for me. I get so sidetracked with cleaning that I forgot how late it is. Anyway, I found these buttons that are buried in my room and finally putting them to good use. I stamped the stems and just added the buttons using glue dots.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  On Your Birthday, Sweet Stems
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Old OLive
Accessories: twill So saffron ribbon, buttons
Tools:  deco scissors, glue dots, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Susan S said...

love this card

renee said...

you always do such lovely cards...this one is no exception, love the fresh colors..thanks for sharing your art.

Doris said...

Such a sunny card--LOVE it! BTW, I've also been enjoying your music selections--thanks.

Anonymous said...

I look forward every day to see what you have created. I love your work and your designs. I get great inspiration from your beautiful cards.

Many thanks!
Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...