May 20, 2010

Stampin' Up Birthday Count




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Thursday !!!
Today's post is Playing with Colors and the colors are Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and any Neutral/s. Two of these colors are going away and I thought it would be a great idea to incorporate these colors to your projects before they retire. For my Neutrals, I used Whisper White and Kraft. I used the flower Fusion and for the center, I used the Itty Bitty Shapes punch. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog and see how she used these colors.
RECIPE:
Stamps: SA Wheel Illuminated, Birthday Count
Paper: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Kraft
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, small rhinestones
Tools: Big Shot, Floral Fusion, eyelet punch border, piercing tool
Thanks for stopping by.
Have agreat day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute card! I have to admit, I never even noticed the Floral Fusion die in the catty. I actually had to look it up to see if it was new! Thanks for the inspiration.
- Kristin Kortonick

Irena said...

Super cute colors, lovely flowers :)

Ginny said...

Another beautiful card! I just recently received that die and haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I love the colors and how you stacked the flowers. Thanks for sharing.

Carin said...

Very cute card... luv the colors too!

Kimberley said...

I love how you use Flower Fusion, I have been struggling to find ways to use it and this is just right!

Anonymous said...

so love this card!!! i have to get the flower fusion now!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...