May 25, 2010

Very Vintage Project Kit Tutorial 2010


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Once again, I am excited to offer my June Kit and Tutorial using Vintage Vogue. I wanted to create a vintage look, so I decided to go for the Neutrals. Since River Rock is a returning In Color and adding Kraft as a new color, I thought it would be a wonderful idea to incorporate them.
The kit tutorial is a step to step instructions with pictures that will help you make the cards/projects. This kit tutorial is designed for everyone-whether you are a demonstartor or not, you will be able to used this kit for class, or as a gift.

For those who ordered the 3-month Tutorial already, you will get June kit tutorial (pdf file) in your e-mail in a couple of days.

If you are interested in ordering the 3-month kit Tutorial, you may go ahead and do so and I will send April, May and June (in a couple of days) and you will get the March kit for Free in a pdf file. You will have to order the 3- month Tutorial kits to take advantage of the March kit for FREE.

It has been so much fun and so much joy designing these kits in the last 4 months.
It has given me so much inspiration that I wanted to continue providing you with stamping ideas and designs but it will be your own creation.
Thanks so much!
The next 3-month tutorial will start in August.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Very Vintage June Kit Tutorial 2010

2 comments:

Irena said...

Great creations :) I like the papers very much :)

mary atwood said...

Oh, I love the neutrals with the vintage set.! Great style and combo. Each piece is lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...