May 4, 2010

Happy




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Tuesday !!!
I was totally tired when I got home this morning and did not have much energy to post. I just needed a few hours of sleep to start my day- today. I am going to be busy cutting papers for my class tomorrow. Anyway, here is a card that I wanted to share with you - flowers that are embossed and colored with markers. I used some polka dots papers for the background and did some framing on the main image. For the sentiment, I stamped it in black and used the Window Punch to punch the words separately. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Embrace LIfe, A Little Birthday Cheer
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, River Rock, DSP's
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accesories: satin bow, pearls
Tools: piercing tool. Nestie, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great stampin' day !
Chat

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!

kitchen tables said...

I like the way you colored the flowers! They are so pretty!

Allison said...

So beautiful! love the colours and pearls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...