Apr 12, 2010

Sweet Scoops

Hello Peeps !
Happy Monday!!!
This is a card I did for a demo swap. We had to make a 4 x 4 full card and I chose the new set from the Summer Mini and did a tri fold card. I used the Write Stuff DSP and coordinated the Real Red, So Saffron and Soft Duede colors. Hope you lik it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sweet Scoops, Birthday Bliss
Paper: Soft Suede, Real Red, So Saffron,Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Real Red
Accesories: real red grosgrain ribbon
Tools: circle punch
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day !!!
Chat

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! I love the extra flap too!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

jjcreations said...

What an awesome card - I love the fold. I do so hope to get my Summer Mini order today or tomorrow. Then I'll have fun playing!!!

Allison said...

Love this card! The flap is fabulous and I love the colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...