Apr 2, 2010

Awash with Flowers




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Good Friday !!!
Another late post today .I was literally exhausted when I got home from work and went straight to bed. I woke up with a sneezing attack and then it was out of bed for me. This card I made using the Awash with Flowers is beginning to be a favorite set. I did not add the outline, instead I popped the petals. I added the scallop trim border and row of pearls in the bottom.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Awash with Flowers
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old OLive, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, pearls
Tools: scallop trim border, dimensionals, CE
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' weekend!!!
Chat

3 comments:

Melynda said...

Oh! I love that purple! It's so hard to find purples i like! That is one gorgeous card!

jjcreations said...

Oh this is awesome. I love how you've popped up the petals.

Rose said...

So pretty, Chat! Love the color combo and your use of Awash with Flowers! Hope you had a Happy Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...