Apr 30, 2010

Butterfly Lattice

Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Friday !!!
Friday already, where does the time go ? I guess that's what happens- Time flies when you are having fun! That is what my card is all about. The butterfly is from that sizzix die cut in a background lattice and textured EF. I really just wanted a muted look without overpowering the main image. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Elements of Style, Tiby Tags
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chooclate Chip satin ribbon, silk flower,pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Lattice die cut, Butterflies die cut
Thanks for stopping by.
have awonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

Susan said...

Simply GORGEOUS!!!!!

Irena said...

Very beautiful card, I like the butterfly :)

Gloria Dojlido said...

This is just wonderful!

Julie Marshall said...

Beautiful card Chat! Love this color combo..TFS.

Shari Fritz said...

This is one of the most beautiful cards I have seen. You are a very talented artist. Every day I look forward to seeing your latest creation.

Beth McAlexander said...

This is so pretty. I love the colors, love the layout, love how you used the lattice die. Thanks for sharing!

jjcreations said...

Chat this is stunning - I would really like to copy it. The creative credit goes to you!!!! It's gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...