May 11, 2009

So Fifth Avenue


Try A New Technique #220
Hello peeps !!!
I was curious to find out about this bandana technique and so I decided to give it a try.
I used the Floral bachground to create the bandana technique. I like the way it turned out especially after I made the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp as my main image. I am nor sure why I did not purchase this right away. I love this stamp set.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, All Holidays
Paper: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Pink PIrouette, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, white gel pen
Accessories: brads, white satin ribbon, pink tafetta ribbon
Tools: circle punches, bouquet flower punch, 1/4" punch, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Stampin' Day!!!
Chat

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautifully done. Love the flower centers too!

Nancy Riley said...

holy smokes! this is gorgeous!

Judy Rozema said...

This is just gorgeous -- wow! I love what you have done here!

Debbie said...

Wow! This is GORGEOUS! And look at those neat little centers.

nancy littrell said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I love your color choice, your bandana BG and beautifully colored main image flowers. I am a huge fan of this stamp set. I will be using at my hostess party in a couple of days. Have you tried Patty Bennett's EB and watercolor tech. of the rose? You would love it. TFS

Virginia said...

WOW! I just love what you've done with these Fifth Avenue Florals. The colors and layout are fantastic and I'm really going to miss the Baja Breeze. :O(

Just beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...