May 27, 2009

DH Birthday



Sketch Card Challenge #230
Hello peeps!!! I am a liitle bit late posting today but it is not a computer issue but it is still an issue. Hopefully today is the day that it will get fixed. I have other bigger things to worry, like my DH's birthday is coming up in 2 days. I struggle making masculine cards, so I thought I'd work on it since the sketch was already provided for me on SCS. I inked up thie Rustic Rooster set and it is a pretty simple manly card with a few highlights. I really hope he would like it.
Stamps: Rustic Rooster, Riveting
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, To the Nines Specialty papers
Ink: Staz-on Brown, White Craft, Copic Markers
Accessories: brads, twine, tafetta Kraft ribbon
Tools: circle punches, dimensionals

8 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh fabulous. I love this rooster. Wonderful card.

pescbrico said...

Love this man card! Very well done!

Crystal said...

This is sooo wonderful what a great card for your dh!!! Wonderful!!!

ChristineCreations said...

I love the more muted neutral colors Chat...really beautiful!

Debbie said...

Fantastic 'manly' card....I think he will love it because you made especially for him.

Marisa said...

Love what you've done with the spotlighting on this card! Fabulous brads too. Great masculine card and I'm sure DH will love it!

Heidi Kilgore said...

Chat,

This is really beautiful. Charlie will absolutely love it! (Not only cuz it's beautiful, but because he loves you so much!) I love the colors and the paper you chose.


Hugs,

Heidi

America said...

Such a cool idea. Great dimensions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...