May 26, 2009

Friendly Touch


Color Challenge #220
Hello peeps!!!
I have been trying to post this card for the last 2 hours on SCS and in my blog. I think I finally got it. My computer is still acting up even after all the work that they did. Anyway, what do you think of these colors on SCS challenge ? The card was done using the Simple Friendship set. The circle design worked really well for the Mojo sketch.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Simple Friendship
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White, DSP Bashful Blue and So Saffron
Ink: Basic Black, Copic markers
Accessories: dew drops, grosgrain Bashful Blue ribbon
Tools: 1-3/4 Circle punch, Nesties Scallop circle, Embossing powder, Heat Gun
Thaks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Stampin ' Day!
Chat

6 comments:

Robin McK said...

Hi Chat!
The sketch is fantastic, and your card is amazing! I love the colours! TFS

Robin

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is super great!!! tfs!!

Marja Sch said...

Wow what a wonderful card. :-) Marja

Emma Fewkes said...

Love it Chat, I didn't get a chance to do the colour challenge today ... but after seeing yours, I think I should give it a go!

Nancy Riley said...

HOLY MOLEY, Chat!!!!!!! We used the same stamp set for the sketch challenge, and I like your use of it SO MUCH BETTER! You are a genius!

LeAnne said...

I was thinking the same as Nancy--you guys used the same set! And they are both wonderful! Love the colors here!
LeAnne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...