Nov 11, 2012

Perfectly Preserved




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I wanted to share this card and the mason jar with scalloped design. One of the girls I work with (Joleen) surprise me with the best apple butter that used to be on this jar. I cleaned it up and placed the scallop topper. I thought she could use it for a gift giving ideas. The card was simply done using the jar that was diecut with the thank you sentiment.  Hope she likes it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved
Paper:  Gumball Green, Real Red, Whisper White, In Color DSP, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Gumball Green, Real Red
Accessories:  satin stitched ribbon
Tools:  Cannery diecut, Big Shot, Chevron EF, circle punches, oval punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...