Jul 23, 2012

Stampin' Up Happy You



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I got home late last night after convention and I had a blast !!! It was wonderful to be able to get away and do what I love best- being with friends and meeting new ones, did awesome make and take projects, never ending card swaps, shopping at Memento Mall, attended inspiring classess, wonderful and exciting news from Shelly and receiving FREE stamps of course !!!
How could I not look forward to this every year? I am ready to go again next year and I wanted to take you with me and experience the fun and excitement that I loook forward to.  All you have to do is sign up and join the Stampin' UP family. CLICK HERE to JOIN or simply call me or e-mail me.
I would very much love to hear from you.




Today's card is another swap that I did using the Happy You stamp set. I love the simplicity of this card using a bit of texture background on top, and diplaying the IN Colors. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Happy You
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, In Color DSP's
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories:  ruffled ribbon
Tools: corner rounder, dimensionals, Big Shot, Adorning Accents EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

mandy said...

Hi there, I really do appreciate your clean cut colourful designs. They are an inspiration to me. Thank you so much. Hugs Mandyx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...