Jul 28, 2012

Consider It Cased 112



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I woke up early today to finish a few things that I have started in my Craft Room. It's laundry day, too so I am on a roll this morning.  I did manage to work on this card for today's Consider It Cased.
I found this awesome card from Candy's blog ( Sweet Stamper) using the You're Amazing stamp set.
I just can't seem to leave her a comment; not sure what i am doing wrong.
I did not have the DSP she used, so I based my colors on the DSP on hand. I did a few changes in my sentiment-using two colors. I stamped the sentiment in Summer Starfruit first, then cleaned my stamp and stamped it in Marina Mist. I cut the birthday from the Marina Mist and attach it with diemnsionals. I also used glitter around the balloon after I did a 3-d effect.  Hope you like it.
Thanks Candy for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  You're Amazing
Paper:  Marina Mist, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Polks Dot Parade DSP
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Marina Mist
Accessories:  grosgrain Marina Mist ribbon, eyelets
Tools:  Crop-a-dile, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just so gorgeously creative. Love the colour combo and elegance.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

PrinzessinN said...

What a lovely card!

Candy Rattray said...

Thanks so much for featuring a card from my blog! Love your color combo! Not sure why you couldn't leave a comment on my blog, but I'm looking into it now. Love your CASE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...