Jul 1, 2012

Blooming with Kindness July Project Kit Tutorial 2012


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Once again, I can't wait to show you the July Project Kit tutorial using the Blooming with Knidness stamp set. If you like the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set, you will love this set as well. I have designed 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step instructions and pictures that are easy to follow. The project tutorial will come to you in a pdf format.
If you already signed up for my quarterly tutorial for the months of May-August, you will receive your July tutorial first week of July. Kindly add me to your safe list if you have not done it already so you can receive your tutorial in a timely manner.

If you have not purchase my quartlerly, here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the May Tutorial Button Buddies for FREE. You will get the July and August first week of each month.
2. July  tutorial 2012 only $3.95
3. July Kit assembled. Minor Assembly required because of shipping.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

Blooming with Kindness Kit Tutorial 2012

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Loving the colours.
Hugs
Desire

Linda Scott said...

I love this! I've added you to my favorites. You do excellent work.

Chick Stamp Magnet said...

Yay! Can't wait to get this! I always love your tutorials!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...