May 16, 2012

Occasions Alphabet



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

Today I am taking it easy- just working a bit in my stamp room and cleaning some mess that I had made last week and the week before and the week before....
I pulled out the Mixed Bunch set and the Occasions Alphabet for the sentiment. I have this small space left , so the sentiment fits perfectly. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Occasiona Alphabet
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  scallop edge punch, circle punch, Bloosom punch, Blossom Petal Builder, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So creative, I love everything about it.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Doing Life

Desire Fourie said...

So creative, I love everything about it.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Doing Life

Lisa Young said...

Love the card design and the blossom punch!!! Your cards are so beautiful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...