Jan 29, 2012

Tea Shoppe February Kit Tutorial 2012


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I am happy to announce the February Kit Tutorial using the Tea Shoppe stamp set.  I really enjoyed creating these projects and using these lovely colors and I hope you will, too.  The project kit tutorial
consist of 4 cards abd a 3-d item with step by step instructions and pictures that are easy to follow.
You will received the Kit Tutorial in a pdf format.

If you already signed up for my quarterly tutorial for the months of Jan-April, you will receive your February tutorial first week of February.

If you have not purchase my quartlerly, here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the January tutorial- P. S . I love you for FREE. You have to pre-pay for February, March and April to take advantage of the Free offer.
2. February Kit tutorial 2012 only $3.95
3. February Kit assembled. Minor Assembly required because of shipping.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Tea Shoppe February Kit Tutorial 2011

2 comments:

Ginny said...

I can't wait to see this! I love the colors and love the stamp set!

Betty Button said...

Chat,
This one is awesome. Not that they all aren't but this one just really is nice.
Thanks for all your work
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...