Jan 27, 2012

Stampin' Up Elementary Elegance



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

It is so easy to create with this lovely Fresh Vintage and Elementary Elegance stamp set from the Sale-a-bration.  I used the Pennant diecut for my main image and I used the dainty ribbon and loop it around the holes.  I wanted accentuate the ribbon, so I added a punched circle behind.  Hope you like it. For yesterday's project, you have been asking about how I curled the ribbon, It is really simple since I learned it at convention- just used your scissors to curl it.  I did it on my project today, too.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Fresh Vintage, Elementary Elegance
Paper: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Calypso Coral, White gel pen
Accessories:  narrow ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, Pennant die cut, circle punch, extra large circle punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Mary Lou Glick said...

What a pretty card! how you have woven the ribbon around the pennant diecut.

AB. said...

Your card is just beautiful! I adore what you did with the ribbon....inspired idea! Yet another reason to get the Pennant die cut!! :)

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, love the threading of the ribbon and such neat stamping and design at the bottom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...