Jul 29, 2011

Thank You Note Cards



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I made these simple 3 x 3 Note Cards using the retired stamp set Friends 24/7. It has been one of my favorite stamp set and I was really sad to see it go.  I stamped tye image in Blushing Bride ink and stamped the sentiment over it in Basic Black.  I added a strip of Pattern DSP. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Friends 24/7, Elegant Thank You
Paper:  Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink: Blushing Bride, Basic Black
Accessories: pearls
Tools:  CE

Thanks for stopping by.
have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Stampin with Kristy said...

Chat, these are gorgeous! They look so elegant. You did a great job! TFS

Ginny said...

Love these little note cards. I was sad to see that set go, too. These cards are gorgeous! Love the tutorials I received from you, too. Thank you!

Atif said...

very brilliant work too much amazing cards, card designer done good work.

Scratch Cards
clear business cards
plastic cards

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, I love layered stamping

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...