Jul 24, 2011

Faith in Nature



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I am using this stamp set for the first time and thought to get the inspiration from the catty with just a bit of changes so that I can apply my personal touch.  I stamped the image in Basic Black and did coloring.
I added a bit of distressing on my main frame and use this French background in Crumb Cake ink.
Hope you like it. Check out the new hosptess stamp sets incentives or even better-contact me.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Faith in Nature
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake, markers
Accessories:  pearls, scallop dot ribbon
Tools:  circle punch, dimensionals, window punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

cool stamp, like the text with the image and great coloring, really like the torn edge

Kim said...

very pretty! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...