Jul 20, 2011

So Much Thanks



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

This is one of the sets that we got at convention and it's a two step stampin'. It's a pretty big set with wonderful images.  Here is a card that I did using these delightful colors.  I stamped the leaves in Basic Black and did some coloring on the stems. I got to used the Delightful Dozen sentiment and the new ruffled ribbon. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Delightful Dozens, Raining Flowers
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, In Color DSP
Ink:  basic Black, markers
Accessories: Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon, pearls
Tools:  scallop edge border punch, dimensionals

The DSP and Ribbon Shares are now closed.
I just filled both shares and have placed the orders. I will e-mail you and let you know when to expect your share. Thanks for all those who participated.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Jennifer Reynard said...

Wow, very pretty, I am eyeing this
stamp set, and you have made me
now put this on my wish list!
Gorgeous card,....as always!
Jennifer, calgary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...