Feb 25, 2011

Stampin' Up MDS



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I was a bit exhausted working on our taxes yesterday and I am still not done which only means one thing,
I am still going to work on it today.  I did however got some time to play in my stamp room this morning.
I printed this Petal Pizzazz from MDS and shrunk it down and mounted it in a scallop circle frame. I am absolutely liking the idea that I can shrunk the flowers smaller using the MDS. I added the Blushing Bride background from the MDS and added a strip of the Rose Red DSP. 
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: MDS
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Rose Red
Accessories: pearls, striped grosgrain ribbon
Tools: scallop trim border punch, scallop circle extra large, circle punch extra large

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Claudia said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card! I read your blog every week and I love your work!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...