Feb 19, 2011

Consider It Cased 40



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I need some perking up this morning. it is wet and gloomy today and I thought this would be the perfect card to cased.  Here is the card I cased from Jen's blog ( Simple and Sincere) that has such a nice and simple layout, yet has this gorgeous design.  I basically changed the layout and the colors  but the concept is still the same. I added those cute Itty Bitty Shapes flowers and a scallop oval punch to my sentiment.  Hope you like it.
Thanks Jen for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased. It could be you.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Tiny Teacup, A Word for You
Paper:  Whisper White, Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Crumb cake
Ink:  Concrod Crush, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride
Accessories:  poly stitched ribbon, jumbo brad, pearls
Tools:  large oval scallop, large oval punch, square scallop punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

pasjemari said...

Whal a great idea.These are so prety

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...